AFMC (Airfield and Facilities Management Conference)
Sunday, August 17 2014 1:00 P.M. – Tuesday, August 19 2014 1:00 P.M.
The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) and the Northwest Chapter AAAEare pleased to present the Airfield and Facilities Management Conference, August 17-19, 2014, in Eugene, Oregon, hosted by the Eugene Airport. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what’s new in airfield and airport facilities management. Join your colleagues and other industry experts at the only airfield/airport facilities management conference that explores in depth the issues you want and need to know about.
Through panel discussions, case studies and shared experiences, you will have the opportunity to learn about the following topics:
- Making a Marked Improvement – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Improving your Airfield Markings Program.
- Managing a TSA Construction Project from RFP to Closeout – An EUG Airport Case Study
- Facilities Roundtable
- Innovations in Airfield Pavement Management
- Succession Planning and Employee Development
- Endangered Species on the Airfield
- Aircraft Deicing Fluid & Stormwater Management – A Case Study
- Winter Operations – Approaches to Staffing, Equipment and Coordination between Maintenance and Operations
- Airfield Roundtable
For Further Registration Information
Jonna Thoma, AAAE
(703) 824-0500, Ext. 201