Airports have unique maintenance needs, often supporting 24/7 operations and ensuring safety under a high degree of public visibility and scrutiny. Further, FAA-mandated airfield inspections per 14 CFR Part 139 require traceability between inspection findings and corrective action. Maven can help you to improve this traceability while ensuring safety compliance and prompt customer and tenant service throughout your airport.
Our product solutions give transportation organizations enhanced visibility and control of their assets, along with a host of other benefits:
- A market leading solution that addresses the service level agreements, integration, process management and reporting standards set by the regulators;
- Optimises asset performance and tracking to help you improve availability and lower the cost of acquisition, maintenance and disposal;
- Controls costs and complexity;
- Gives visibility into multiple supply chains and provides logistics services on a global scale;
- Builds business process design for work management;
- Minimises risk of business disruptions and performance penalties;
- Enhances customer service, with reduced risk of regulatory penalties;
- Real-time reporting and GIS integration for mobile workforces;
- More sophisticated data, which enables better decision making and a faster response to business/industry changes;
- ‘Out of the box’ functionality shortens implementation times and reduces project costs;
- The advanced functionality of a bespoke product, but at a much lower price point;
- Provides a natural alignment with the current PAS 55 asset management, or ISO 55000 standard.
For information about our product solutions for the aviation sector, please fill out an contact form and a member of our sales team will be in touch.