- EAM Implementation – Our implementation services are designed to ensure that Maximo supports required functionality, that it is up and running as quickly as possible, and that your organization realizes its many promised benefits. Our highly skilled and certified Maximo implementation specialists have deep industry experience and years of Maximo product knowledge.
- Process Realignment – Every organization has unique needs, meaning that there is rarely a one-size-fits-all approach to common EAM processes. However, Maven’s diverse expertise with hundreds of clients has helped us to identify common elements that lead to successful maintenance and asset management. Allow us to share this knowledge with you so that we can jointly apply it to your unique circumstances.
- Maximo Upgrades – Our team has performed countless Maximo upgrades from various versions all the way through to Maximo 7.5. We have developed tools, processes, and expertise to get you there as quickly and seamlessly as possible with minimal downtime.
- Data Management – High-quality data is essential to achieve the benefits of EAM. Maven’s consultants are experts in collecting, cleansing, restructuring, and migrating data from legacy systems to Maximo. Our knowledge of your industry and equipment, combined with expertise in maintenance best practices, enables us to provide a critical analysis of your key data and recommend an appropriate cleansing and standardization strategy. From there, our finely-tuned data migration tools transform data so that it may be loaded using Maximo’s business rules, ensuring data integrity.
- System Integration – Integration provides your team with access to the information they need at the right time. Maven has extensive experience integrating with dozens of systems, including SAP, Oracle, and ESRI, as well as project management and building information management systems. Leverage our experience to help ensure a smooth integration process.
- Reporting – IBM Maximo provides nearly 300 reports, but even with this wealth of out-of-the-box reporting, most organizations have specialized reporting requirements for their unique needs. Maximo’s reporting architecture is designed with this in mind. The Maven team is skilled in BIRT, Cognos, Actuate, Crystal Reports and other common reporting technologies, and can provide reports and dashboards for your Maximo system quickly and affordably.
- Mobility – An increasingly mobile workforce places means that information must be accessible from various devices and locations. Maven’s mobility experts are skilled in a variety of mobile technologies, frameworks, and best practices, and can help ensure a successful transition to mobile EAM.
- Systems Administration – Maven offers cloud-based Maximo hosting as well as outsourced (remote or on-site) Maximo systems administration. By leveraging these services, you can enable your IT department to focus on other pressing issues, while allowing them to escalate Maximo issues to trained, certified specialists.
- Cloud-Hosted Maximo – Our team has implemented numerous Maximo hosted solutions, from various versions all the way through to Maximo 7.5. We have in-house expertise with data center infrastructure and networking.
- Training – Even the best EAM system is of little value if your team is not equipped to use it effectively. Maven offers a wide variety of professional training services for all supported versions of Maximo. From standard curriculum-based, instructor-led classes to individually-tailored and customized course-ware, Maven can provide you with a training plan that meets your needs.
Please contact usto see if you might benefit from these services.