Maven specializes in the following industries.
- Aviation Infrastructure – Airports have unique maintenance needs, often supporting 24/7 operations and ensuring safety under a high degree of public visibility and scrutiny. Further, FAA-mandated airfield inspections per 14 CFR Part 139 require traceability between inspection findings and corrective action. Maven can help you to improve this traceability while ensuring safety compliance and prompt customer and tenant service throughout your airport.
- Life Sciences – Pharmaceuticals and the life sciences are continually under pressure to balance ever-increasing competitive demands with tight FDA regulations. Mergers and acquisitions add to the complexity of your organization’s data and procedures. Maven can help you to leverage your asset management system to comply with GxP standards, as well as regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 9001 and CAPA.
- Transportation – Your fleet is not a trivial investment. It is important to protect and maximize that investment, employing maintenance best practices to ensure availability and maximize the useful life of each vehicle. Whether you manage automotive, aviation, marine, or rail assets, Maven’s maintenance and reliability professionals can help you to optimize your asset management program. Maximo for Transportation provides an array of valuable tools to monitor fuel and fluid usage, meter change-outs, qualifications, and spare parts availability, helping you to achieve world-class maintenance, reduced total cost of ownership, and increased profit.
- Energy, Oil And Gas – As the energy industry continues to be deregulated, cost management and customer service have become more critical than ever. Unplanned shutdowns and safety issues must be avoided while being ever more budget-conscious. Maximo can help you to monitor the status of all of your assets to maximize uptime and reliability while reducing safety issues..
- Manufacturing –
Downtime can be disastrous to production. If equipment is not available, production stops, but labor and overhead costs continue to accrue. Emergency repairs and part shipments are quite costly. Meanwhile, bottlenecks occur, resulting in delays that may reduce demand and even destroy credibility. When used properly, Maximo can help you to identify maintenance needs before they become critical, allowing you to schedule repairs during lower-utilization periods, significantly reducing costs and stress. Maven can help you make the most of these tools to improve your manufacturing process.
- State & Local Government Agencies – State, regional, and local governments are under increased pressure to improve citizen and business services while managing resources effectively and efficiently. Accountability and visibility are crucial. It is essential that your business process allows you to quickly respond to citizen’s needs, ensuring that critical infrastructure is available and operating safely. Smart governments are well-instrumented, employing meter readings, RFID, and mobile devices to detect and respond to potential problems in real-time. They are interconnected, allowing departments to share data amongst themselves and with citizens, eliminating bottlenecks by encouraging collaboration and visibility. Finally, they analyze, apply, and share their intelligence, allowing them to respond to changes quickly, accurately and securely. Maven can help you align your process and ensure you are using the proper tools to accomplish each of these objectives.
Please contact our team for more information about our services and how they can help your organization. Please contact us to get additional information.